Al Ahram Newspaper - AMAC Training Center
(Total Program Hours)
- Price: 300 (EGP) (EGP) - Price Including Material
- Days Per week : 3 Days
- Lecture Duration: 3:00 Hours
- Class Time: Evening
- Start time: 3:00:00 PM
- End time: 6:00:00 PM
- Pace: Half Day Training
- Accredited by: Al Ahram Newspaper - AMAC Training Center
- Pace : Half Day Training
- Installment : Yes
This module allows candidates to understand the concept of spreadsheets and to demonstrate an ability to use a spreadsheet to produce accurate work outputs.
- Work with spreadsheets and save them in different file formats
- Choose built-in options, such as the Help function, within the application to enhance productivity
- Enter data into cells; use good practice in creating lists
- Select, sort and copy, move and delete data
- Edit rows and columns in a worksheet
- Copy, move, delete, and appropriately rename worksheets
- Create mathematical and logical formulas using standard spreadsheet functions; use good practice in formula creation; recognise error values in formulas
- Format numbers and text content in a spreadsheet
- Choose, create, and format charts to communicate information meaningfully
- Adjust spreadsheet page settings
- Check and correct spreadsheet content before finally printing spreadsheets
Details & Documents
- Copy of ID
- Personal Photo
- Copy of birth certificate for children under 16 years
- Covers the key skills needed to use spreadsheets
- Can be applied to a range of spreadsheets software from vendor packages to ‘freeware'
- Certifies best practice in effective spreadsheets software use
- Developed with input from computer users, subject matter experts, and practising computer professionals from all over the world. This process ensures the relevance and range of module content
Terms & Conditions
- Familiarity with Windows Course.
- Registration for courses is subject to the conditions for admission and after the payment of the prescribed fees before start of course.
- If the required number of any of the courses mentioned not completed, it will be postponed if possible or canceled.
- Special groups can be arranged in coordination with the AMAC Training Center.
- Apply from Companies:
- Registration for a course is required to provide a letter stating applying and the willingness of the employer to pay the prescribed fees and the candidate meets the requirements of joining the course.
- Payment of fees in cash or by check on behalf of "Al-Ahram Organization" - "Public Administration" before the start of the course.
- If the fees are not paid by the employers, the candidate must pay them at his own expense.
Refund & Cancellation
- You can unsubscribe at least two days before the start of the course
- Fees for any course after the start of the course are strictly prohibited