Revit Architecture Professional + Online Course (Special Discount) (2660 Views)
(Total Program Hours)
2,223(EGP)Qarenhom special price (EGP) - Price Including Material
- Days Per week : 3 Days
- Lecture Duration: 3:30 Hours
- Class Time: Evening
- Accredited by: Autodesk
- Pace : Half Day Training
- Installment : Yes
Description Revit® software* is specifically built for Building Information Modeling (BIM), empowering design and construction professionals to bring ideas from concept to construction with a coordinated and consistent model-based approach. Revit is a single application that includes features for architectural design, MEP and structural engineering, and construction. Revit software works the way architects and designers think, so you can develop higher-quality, more accurate architectural designs. You can use tools built to support Building Information Modeling (BIM) workflows, capture and analyze concepts, and maintain your vision through design, documentation, and construction. Revit software helps you get better construction insight from design models. Any change that you make to your design model is automatically updated throughout your documentation. Training structure: A- Autodesk Revit (Architecture) professional
14 class x 2.5 hours = 35 hours Course textbooks and other reading materials We recommend the following resources:
- Mastering Autodesk Revit Architecture
- Autodesk Revit Architecture Essentials
- Basic knowledge and skills about using computers.
- Architecture background is recommended
Assignments (workshop + 2 projects) 60%
To pass the course and receive both Autodesk certificate & CAD MASTERS certificate you should:
- Attend at least 80% of course hours
- Score more than 70% as a total score
Revit Architecture Professional Booklet (for free)
Details & Documents
Terms & Conditions
1. Terms By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on CAD MASTERS’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business); attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on CAD MASTERS’s site; remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server. This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by CAD MASTERS whenever deemed.
After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
3. Disclaimer The materials on CAD MASTERS’s site are given “as is”. CAD MASTERS makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchant ability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, CAD MASTERS does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
4. Constraints In no occasion should CAD MASTERS or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on CAD MASTERS’s Internet web page, regardless of the possibility that CAD MASTERS or a CAD MASTERS approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purview’s don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata The materials showing up on CAD MASTERS’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. CAD MASTERS does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. CAD MASTERS may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. CAD MASTERS does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
6. Links CAD MASTERS has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by CAD MASTERS of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned. Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data. We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
Refund & Cancellation