(Total Program Hours)
2,700 (EGP)Qarenhom special price (EGP) - Price Including Material
- Days Per week : 1 Days
- Class Time: Evening
- Start time: 1:00:00 AM
- End time: 1:00:00 AM
- Pace: Half Day Training
- Accredited by: Project Managment Institute (PMI)
- Pace : Half Day Training
- Installment : Yes
PMP Exam Preparation Course
- What is the PMI’s Certificates
- Why PMP
- PMP Exam Requirements
- What is a Project
- What is the Project Management
- Differences between Project Management Processes Groups & Knowledge Area Processes
- Knowledge Area Processes
- Project Management Processes Groups
- 10 Area Of Knowledge
- 5 Domains
- 47 Processes
Details & Documents
- Copy of ID
- Personal Photo
- Copy of birth certificate for children under 16 years
- If you have project management experience, this is the class for you.
- We will help you improve your management expertise to a razor sharp edge with the ten major project management subject areas.
- This course prepares you to take the Project Management Professional (PMP®) exam
- This course satisfies the 35-contact hour requirement you need to qualify to take the PMI-SP ® exam.
Terms & Conditions
- Registration for courses is subject to the conditions for admission and after the payment of the prescribed fees before start of course.
- If the required number of any of the courses mentioned not completed, it will be postponed if possible or canceled.
- Special groups can be arranged in coordination with the AMAC Training Center.
- Apply from Companies:
- Registration for a course is required to provide a letter stating applying and the willingness of the employer to pay the prescribed fees and the candidate meets the requirements of joining the course.
- Payment of fees in cash or by check on behalf of "Al-Ahram Organization" - "Public Administration" before the start of the course.
- If the fees are not paid by the employers, the candidate must pay them at his own expense.
Refund & Cancellation
- You can unsubscribe at least two days before the start of the course
- Fees for any course after the start of the course are strictly prohibited